- Learn to surf
- Visit every continent
- See the Olympics
See a concert abroad. Fan girl hysterically per usual. (i.e.: Coldplay)
- Hike a 7 summit (i.e.: Kilimanjaro)
- Learn Cross Country Skiing
- Travel roulette (point on a map and just go)
- Egg Something (I have waited my whole life to do this)
- Live and work in another country
- Chase the Northern Lights
- Become proficient in 1 kind of dance
- Cycle the death road in Bolivia
Take a cross country road trip Move out alone
- Learn another instrument in a remarkably quick period of time.
- Squat 200
- Deadlift 300
- Cycle the Golden Gate Bridge
- Camp on the beach
- Go on a Canadian Roadtrip
- Visit every state
Go on a big solo adventure in another country See the Cliffs of Moher
- Learn to scuba dive
- Hike a volcano
- Learn archery
- Learn chess and dominate at it (Yes, I don’t know chess. shut up. Im busy.)
- Get a masters degree
Roadtrip the Pacific Coast Highway
- Find 1,000 things I’m thankful for
- Jump off a waterfall again (but bigger)
- Try “Camp in my garden”
- Wear a go pro and cook a full meal from Julia Child for a group of people and pray they’ll still love me after.
See the globe theater
- Interview lots of really cool people from around the world about what they do and why they love it- at least 5 a year. Put it all on the blog.
- Do a stand alone handstand (I’ve been trying for years)
- Join a team. (i.e.: volleyball, soccer, etc.) Be nice to the other people on said team.
Read all of the Tim Ferriss books
- Take a cooking class even if its the most humiliating thing I ever do.
- Do a split
Hike solo in Switzerland
- Become fluent in HTML
- Do stand up comedy
- Experience New Years Eve abroad
- Learn to box
- Compete in a paddleboard race
- Learn to DJ. DJ something while using a killer DJ name.
- Coach a sport
- Volunteer Abroad
See the Tour de France Ride the canals in Amsterdam Go backpacking Stay in a hostel
- Record a podcast
- Live in a big city
Add a lock to Lovers Bridge in France (even if I’m alone!)
- Accomplish a feat (besides the bucket list) to raise money for charity
- Ride a bike in New Zealand
- Adopt a rescue pet
- Hike at least part of John Muir trail
- Hike Yosemite Valley. Take a billion basic white girl pictures of the sky.
- Hike at the Grand Canyon
- Climb a pyramid
- Eat at a Michelin Starred restaurant and write a review like I’m cool or something
- Explore Big Sur California
- Study Abroad
- Restore something (i.e.: car)
- Apply to be on the Amazing Race
- Volunteer at a national park
- Hike part of the Appalachian
- Be my own boss. Simultaneously learn to balance my work-a-holicness.
- Wear a Go Pro through the national food fight in Spain (or similar activity — i.e.: water gun fight in Thailand)
Try Couch Surfing
- Big Sister program
- See at least one of the 7 wonders of the world
- Go whale watching and speak like Dory from Nemo to a whale.
- Have a killer garden and stop buying veggies (i mean… for like a month.)
- Publish a Travel Writing Piece in a Magazine
- Eat Strict Paleo for a Week (for the heck of it)
Hike to the Hollywood Sign
- Roadtrip with my Mom
- Volunteer at a race – be insanely hyped up on caffiene – motivate the heck out of the racers.
- Ride the trolley in San Francisco
- Red paper clip challenge (try to get a house. Settle for a sweatshirt or something similar)
- Walk the Great Wall of China
- Raise money for charity through this blog
- Try “Eat With” (this is going to be VERY entertaining)
- Volunteer at a Charity: Water event.
10 years -- 100 ways to learn. (Note: were missing 10 items! Ill be running a poll each year to see what you guys want to experience with me.)
©  · The Roaming 20s. Website by Moriah Sawtelle. Photography in collaboration with Trent Sawtelle.